Atomic Scale Design Network (ASDN)
Education and Research in Materials and Device Design
Atomic Scale Design Network (ASDN) is an internet gateway for a collaborative initiative of an international education and research community in
fundamental and applications oriented research, development and implementation of educational programs and development of new computational tools for academic and industrial applications.
we invite international scholars, researchers and educators, to join our solution center for the following tasks:
- ⚛ Organization of joint research projects;
- ⚛ Organization of regular international conferences and seminars;
- ⚛ Development of online educational programs;
- ⚛ Establishment of an international network of distributed computing resources
- ⚛ Development and commercialization of new software;
- ⚛ Development of applied research and partnership with industrial enterprises.
Tutorial pages at ASDN provide information about physics, chemistry and the biology of materials and their applications in technology and every day life while uncovering the roots of phenomena hidden in the atomic structure of matter. Browse our pages, learn, enjoy and come again!